As more and more businesses are bringing people back into the workplace, increased safety measures have become a top priority. What does that look like?
– Mandated social distancing | How can I enforce it?
– Increased protective gear | How can I store all of it?
– More frequent disinfection of general areas | How can I make it more accessible?
DAK has solutions for all recently-added safety measures and the logistical challenges that may arise. We can help you implement any of the solutions outlined below. Contact us to begin preparing your workplace for returning employees.
Separate healthcare and emergency workers from patients with a screening booth. Great to have if the U.S. increases testing capacity in preparation for a second wave of COVID-19!
– Sealed glass barrier
– 10″ ABS plastic glove port (7-layer silicone rubber iris; heavy-duty, chemical-resistant neoprene one-piece sleeve)
– Interior and exterior application
Employee Separation Panel
Give your employees some peace of mind and comfort working in close proximity to others with separation panels.
– Can be stationary or mobile within your facility
– 1.25″ x 1.25″ welded-angle frame
– 78″ tall
– Two heights available:
1) Standard: 48″ x 36″ clear polycarbonate window
2) Heavy Duty: 48″ x 72″ clear polycarbonate window
– 2″ SQ #14 gauge base with optional casters
Carton Flow Work Cells
Mallard’s Carton Flow Work Cells are a cost-effective solution for handling process shifts. Carton flow work cells are mobile, ergonomic work stations designed to be flexible for easy SKU or shelf changes. Work cells can be moved where and when they’re needed for organized FIFO parts storage and assembly set-up. They are ideal for short-run manufacturing, light assembly, automotive and small-parts packaging. They’re also great for distancing! Placing two employees on either side of the work cell allows them to be at a safe distancing and minimizes contact.
– Increased Productivity – Work cell staging provides quick assembly change-overs supporting JIT manufacturing/production
– Greater Flexibility – Units are easily reconfigured for SKU and line changes
– Better organization – Keeps inventory of parts organized with FIFO stock rotation
– More ergonomic – vs. shelf or pallet storage; easy access to parts from carton flow and tilt tray
Social Distancing Barrier (for conveyor)
The SD Barrier provides a convenient social distancing solution for conveyor line workers.
Protective transparent curtains are utilized as a defensive barrier that allows for conveyor lines to remain operational while easing the concerns of those working with them.
UVC Air Curtain
Using UVC (Ultra Violet Curtain) air curtains can minimize viruses and pathogens from the air curtain internal components and output air flow thereby helping sanitize your interior spaces. The UVC may reduce or eradicate TB, listeria, Salmonella, MRSA, Serratia marcescens, and SARS-COV through continual air exposures.
– Mounts above classroom and restroom doors
– Patented UV process deodorizes and disinfects the airstream, destroying bacteria, mold, viruses and reduces unwanted odors
– UVC Germicidal destroys biological contaminants
– Sterilize up to 99.99% of airborne bio-contaminants with multiple passes
– Reduces accumulation of pathogens on the exposed surface of the air curtain’s internal components and minimizes pathogen redistribution
– UVV Oxidizing destroys chemicals and odors
Industrial Sink; Wall-mounted, Hands-free Hand Sanitizer; Wall-mounted Disinfectant Wipes
Hands-free Hand Sanitizer Dispenser
DAK helps companies like yours promote a safe and healthy work environment. Whatever it is you need to safeguard your employees we can deliver. Connect with a dedicated project manager today and get prepared to get back to business.